13th in the gods and goddesses series for Divinities and Cults: Volume III, we have Ra, Egyptian god of the sun, pharaohs, and power.
1. The great light of mighty Ra shines down, bringing warmth and radiance, but also a base 50% chance of sunburn and desiccation.
2. The party uncovers a strange gateway. It leads to a far-off realm related to Ra, beyond the stars. Roll 1d4:  Ra’s Morning Barge (Mandjet),  Ra’s Nighttime Barge (Mesektet),  A domain where bird-headed folk fight crime and debate Law,  a world ruled by an Evil Alien Ra impersonator (see #4 below).
3. Ra can be very direct. To punctuate that fact, he blasts the closest Chaotic being in a random direction from the center of the party for 3d6 damage. If it happens to be a party member who is in that direction, closest, and Chaotic, then so much the better!
4. An Evil Alien Ra impersonator occupies the area, polluting the Sun God’s truth with creepy gazing and a weird voice. Treat as a (false) Avatar of Ra, except that it has a human head, its powers come from bizarre, magic-mimicking technology, and it has 2d4 similar cronies (5th level paladin imitators of various other Egyptian divinities) in which it attempts to rule the land.
5. Like the blazing solar disk above, Ra can take many forms, all of them reflecting his potent rulership. For the next 3 hours, all Egyptian cleric-types that the party encounter suffer a -3 to all rolls if they don’t see Ra as (roll 1d3):  having a direct relationship with them (Amun),  being the sole divinity in existence (Atem), or  being self-created and the original being (Atum). If unsure, there is a base 50% chance of an Egyptian cleric-type believing it to be true, though non-Egyptian cleric-types will never believe any of it!
6. The party stumbles across a patrol of Ra’s faithful. It contains 1d4 clerics, 1d4-1 priests, 1d3-1 paladins, and 1d6+2 pious Egyptian warriors. They are on their way to bring the Sun God’s light to the Underworld.
7. A Heliopolis is found, replete with pillars, obelisks, and at least one temple of Ra. It may also be ruined (a base 50% chance), though it will still have much lore and certainly have at least 1 Bennu (phoenix) residing there, since it is a sun city.
8. A cleric of Ra and his entourage (see #6 above) approach the party. He wants them to defeat some followers of (roll 1d6) [1-2] Apep,  Set,  Ptah or Osiris,  Isis or Horus,  Reroll twice. If anyone in the party follows that rival god or goddess though, then he will decide to simply defeat them instead!
9. Shimmering and golden, a Uraeus Crown is found. Not only does it grant its wearer a +2 bonus to all rolls to invoke his or her authority, but the serpent upon it can animate for up to 2d3 rounds per day, attacking as a spitting cobra.
10. The party comes across an obelisk. Over 20’ tall, it would be an impressive monument to Ra. The only problem is, it is attuned to Chaos, not Law!
11. An Egyptian war party is on the move. Fittingly enough, the Sun Pharaoh (Ra) is its patron and includes: 1d4 x 10 Egyptian warriors, 2d4 chariots, and a leader with 1d4+2 cleric levels.
12. The party discovers a pyramid! See Volume III for details on how to generate it.
Sample 13th Level Cleric of RaAlign: L
MV: 40’ (fly 90’ via sun chariot- divine test)
Dmg: 1d6+3 (+3 staff) or 1d8+2 (+2 khopesh)
SP: Ra turn ability, mysteries (sun beams improved by divine tests), Falcon’s Head, Eye of Ra, Uraeus, Sun Chariot, 40% chance of accidentally shooting someone he looks at and is angry towards with his sun beam
1st level: (6+2) Command, Create Water (reverse), Cure Light Wounds (x3), Detect Evil, Floating Disk*, Solar Hands*
2nd level: (5+2) Bless, Find Traps, Hold Person, Resist Fire, Spiritual Weapon, Solar Missile* (x2)
3rd level: (4+1) Continual Light, Cure Blindness (reverse), Hieroglyph of Warding, Clairvoyance*, Solar Ball*
4th Level: (4) Cure Serious Wounds, Exorcise, Arcane Eye*, Polymorph Self (falcon forms only)
5th level: (3) Commune, Cure Critical Wounds, Teleport*
6th level: (2) Find the Path, Disintegrate*
Possessions: +3 Scale mail, +3 staff, +2 khopesh, 850 gold pieces, 3 random magic items, orders from the Pharaoh, 1d4+1 1st level Ra cleric followers (number varies because he may have accidentally killed some with his sun beams)
Next week: cleric encounters of Thoth!