We are pleased to announce the release of Divinities & Cults: Volume III
for DCC RPG!
NOW IT'S TIME TO GO REALLY OLD SCHOOL!
Have you unleashed the mighty power of Divinities and Cults in your game yet?
Divinities and Cults: Volume III covers the gods and goddesses of both the Mesopotamian and Egyptian Pantheons, as well as a number of Evil Cults. Like Volumes I & II, this work provides detailed tenets, special cleric considerations, magical side-effects, numerous divine tests, and custom spell lists for all 19 of them. What is more, optional rules and random tables abound, organized by divinity of course. This excellent book is compatible with Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG™!
Inside, you'll get:
- Detailed rules for playing clerics of 7 Mesopotamian and 7 Egyptian gods and goddesses, including Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Ishtar, Marduk, Nanna, Utu, Anubis, Bast, Horus, Isis, Osiris, Ra, and Thoth
- Full rules for also playing clerics of 5 Evil Cults, including Apep, Dagon, Nergal, Set, and Tiamat
- 20 pieces of unique artwork by Luigi Castellani
- 7 random encounter tables, including afterlife, apsu, desert, inn, pyramid, tomb, and ziggurat
- 20 new monsters
- Other optional rules & sidebar sections
- And much more!
And the Labyrinth Lord version has been updated too!